699 Route 208
Great Grandfather Charles bought our farm in 1903 and he, Elizabeth and their ten children worked it as a dairy farm. On July 2, 1904 the fruit stand opened under the maple tree which still stands front of the old farmhouse. Fruits and vegetables from the large family garden were sold to bring in extra money. The first commercial apple orchard was planted 1910, mostly in Macintosh. Of the ten children only Ted stayed on to work the farm with his wife Ann. Now, Ted Jr., daughter Tammy, husband Mike Boylan and grandson, Colin work the farm. Samantha, and Mackenzie Boylan help in the fruit stand and bakery.
Ordering InformationPlease login to view ordering information.
|Certifications & Production Methods||USDA Gap Food Safety Certified|